Kestrel-Cam UAV drone aerial photography and video. Kestrel Cam offer a view of the world never before seen without movie style budgets. Our multi-rotor drones can operate up to 400ft giving you a unique view of the world below. Nothing else gives you the scale and perspective for your project quite like photography or video footage from above.
A further selection of just some of the drone filming work we’ve done in 2016. We are regularly called on to film for TV production companies. Our experience makes us the logical choice for all types of programmes. All of this drone footage is shot with the Panasonic GH4. Watch in 4K if you can!
A small selection of our recent aerial drone videos. We’ve been busy working for many of the country’s major TV channels together with an expanding list of independent production houses. We have built a reputation for professionalism and reliability within the creative industries and we’re often called upon to provide aerial drone footage for TV and film productions.
Please watch our showreel to see what our multirotor drones can achieve in terms of versatility and quality. Aerial drone photography and video has never been easier to obtain.
Here are just a few samples of the sort of aerial drone video we’ve been filming recently. We’ve shot all sorts of HD and 4K, UHD footage with our drone. With many more projects for the BBC, Channels 4 and 5, we’ve been really busy. All of the footage you see here is straight out of the camera with no stabilisation!
To see our older showreels please visit this page.
Kestrel-Cam is based in Manchester and provides remote aerial drone photography and video using radio-controlled UAVs, piloted by expert staff across the north of the UK. We use the very latest multi-rotor drone aerial platforms from quadcopters up to hexacopters, all equipped with professional stills cameras and video recording equipment. This allows us to offer aerial drone photography, filming and video services to a wide range of clients from private individuals up to large corporates.
All of our pilots are CAA approved and RPQ-S certified ensuring the highest standards in safety and operation. Aerial drone photography projects include pre-deployment and on-site surveys to ensure the safe deployment of the camera platforms. We normally operate as a 2 man team to ensure a greater level of quality and safety and we also have £5m public liability insurance.
We can put our drones into places that have previously been the domain of full sized helicopters enabling you to get that amazing aerial shot at a fraction of the cost.
Kestrel-Cam aerial drone photography and video UK. We have been awarded BBC approved supplier status.
- Aerial drone photography and filming for estate agents. Click here
– Commercial property aerial photography and video filming. Click here
- Film & TV aerial video for production companies. Click here
- Construction site aerial surveys and inspections. Click here
- Roof, tower & chimney aerial inspections. Click here
- Aerial event photography. Click here
- Aerial travel, tourism and sports photography. Click here
- Aerial panoramas. Click here
In fact any sort of aerial photography that can be achieved by our remotely piloted unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) flying at up to 400 feet.
Kestrel-Cam aerial drone photography, filming and video UK.
- We are professional aerial drone filming and photography specialists
– We are CAA approved to do commercial aerial drone photography work using remotely piloted aerial systems within the UK
– We are on the BBC approved suppliers list for the supply of aerial UAV drone video
– We can fly up to 400 feet above ground level
– Footage is transmitted real-time back to our ground station for monitoring by pilot / client
– High quality HD footage or high-resolution imagery
– We can get far closer to the action than a helicopter and at a fraction of the cost
– Quick set up. No need for booms or dollies
– Film and still editing facilities
– Fully insured with £5m public liability cover
Kestrel-Cam aerial drone photography and video UK
The drone’s legs retract out of the way enabling us to pan our cameras through 360 degrees to capture that perfect shot. Along with the very best in gimbals and UHD cameras we can obtain unbelievably smooth footage and crisp still shots over the most demanding of terrains. Live video is streamed back to the ground station monitor and pilot’s flight console in real time so that the pilot and client can monitor exactly what the high-level camera is capturing.
We have a couple of smaller quadcopter / camera combinations for use in tighter environments or even indoors.
The camera we use on the S900 rig shown is the Panasonic Lumix GH4 with a 12mm Olympus Zuiko lens. The image sensor is 17.2 megapixels and we are able to shoot 4K UHD video (3840×2160) at 25fps. We can also capture 1080p, 50 frames per second, at a bit rate of up to 200Mps. We chose this camera/rig combination as it gives us fantastic high resolution still images and broadcast standard video. It is in fact the same combination as used by the BBC for their outside broadcast aerial videography so we are in good company.
Kestrel-Cam also has full design & video editing capabilities. Kestrel-Cam aerial drone photography and video UK.